Old St Peters

At the East end of the High Street is situated the remains of a 12th Century Church known as old St. Peter's. Its features include a medieval oak door of 1354, some 16th Century murals and the Royal Coat of Arms of 1726. This church has also been considerably enhanced in recent years; the display of spring flowers in the churchyard attract many visitors.


Services are held every Sunday and range from the traditional matins and evensong, Parish Communion to a more modern service.