Longstock Church

The present St. Mary's Church was built in 1880 and it replaced a very ancient chalk walled building which was built 1830 -1837 . The Church is of flint structure and the North-west tower is an octagonal shingled broach spire. There are some mediaeval tiles behind the altar. The list of incumbents dates from the year 1315.


Please click below for details of Services at St Marys.